So this is my first post on my first blog ever. I don't really know exactly what I'm doing but I'm going to try the best I can to figure things out as I go along. My name is Brittany Larsen. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. I really enjoy school for the most part when it's a subject I am interested in and I like it because I get to meet new people in all of my classes, as well as talk to my friends that I already have. After I graduate, I am planning on going into nursing to become an Registered Nurse. I really want to work in the Labor & Delivery unit at Intermountain Medical Center after I get my Bachelor's Degree nursing. Although school is very important to me, I enjoy spending my spare time reading, hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family, singing, playing tennis & softball, watching movies, traveling, and just plain having fun! To describe myself in just a few words, I am: fun, happy, motivated, compassionate, smiley, excited about just about everything, energetic, spiritual, and outgoing! Some of my favorite things are the color turquoise, elephants, rainy days, summer time, daisies, the beach, good books, Disneyland, and cruises. I also love to learn new things and try new things. Learning about different cultures, places, art, music, and religion is something I really enjoy as well. I love life and am always excited about it because I learn something new every single day!
Thursday, January 19, 2012
All About Me
So this is my first post on my first blog ever. I don't really know exactly what I'm doing but I'm going to try the best I can to figure things out as I go along. My name is Brittany Larsen. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. I really enjoy school for the most part when it's a subject I am interested in and I like it because I get to meet new people in all of my classes, as well as talk to my friends that I already have. After I graduate, I am planning on going into nursing to become an Registered Nurse. I really want to work in the Labor & Delivery unit at Intermountain Medical Center after I get my Bachelor's Degree nursing. Although school is very important to me, I enjoy spending my spare time reading, hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family, singing, playing tennis & softball, watching movies, traveling, and just plain having fun! To describe myself in just a few words, I am: fun, happy, motivated, compassionate, smiley, excited about just about everything, energetic, spiritual, and outgoing! Some of my favorite things are the color turquoise, elephants, rainy days, summer time, daisies, the beach, good books, Disneyland, and cruises. I also love to learn new things and try new things. Learning about different cultures, places, art, music, and religion is something I really enjoy as well. I love life and am always excited about it because I learn something new every single day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment