Friday, May 25, 2012
Final Reflection
I have really enjoyed this class. It has taught me a lot about how to look at things in a different light and to be more open-minded when it comes to other people's opinions. One of my favorite quotes during this course was "love is an inborn suffering and a universal headache" (p. 299). This was one of my favorites because I really connected with it in the way that everyone needs to be loved and everyone in the world is capable of love. I can attest to this because not everyone is easy to love, like my little brother, but I do because he is my family and is always there for me. There are also so many different kinds of love, so no matter what kind of love it is, everyone needs it in some form or another. I have learned so much from this class and I am glad I took the opportunity to learn and grow both intellectually and culturally throughout this course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment