Page 302. This passage is a poem that is just talking
about two lovers that overcome their shame of their love for one another. It talks about how they “hid their feelings
from each other” (p. 303). I can really
connect with this because there have been so many times in my life where I hide
my feelings from boys that I like. It
also said in the passage that “man was there with woman, woman there with
man. What else should they be needing?”
(p. 305). I really liked this because it
made me think that love is really all anyone needs in the world. If you have someone to love, possessions and
material things really shouldn’t matter.
In the end, none of those things will stick with you throughout your
life really except for the people you love and the people who love you. Love is all you need, and I truly believe
that.
No comments:
Post a Comment